Want your class cover photos for Outschool (or other teaching platforms!) to be engaging, dynamic, high-quality, and most importantly…
…reflective of you as a teacher?
Creative Class Covers is here to help!
Creative Class Covers offers personalized class cover creation services and consulting to help you showcase and brand your Outschool or private online classes.
Creative Class Covers creations include:
- Guidance on picking and/or taking excellent photos of yourself even if you don’t have a professional camera (if you wish to include yourself in the cover photo).
- FREE photo-taking guide and sample poses resource included with any purchase of class covers or a consulting session
- Personalization on how you want each cover to look – serious or fun, simple or exciting, and anywhere in between!
- High-quality backgrounds and/or clipart that will make your class stand out to parents and learners at first glance
- Each cover photo is optimized to clearly appear on both Outschool’s website and Outschool’s ads on external website such as Facebook and Instagram.
Promotional Pricing Period
Note: The pricing listed below is subject to change depending on overall demand, workload, etc.
Class Cover Photo Creation
- 1-4 cover photos:
- 5 or more cover photos: total price will vary
- As 5 or more photos typically involves more discussion, time, and effort, larger collection requests will be priced on a case-by-case basis. For each request, I will consider the total amount of cover photos needed, the class topic(s), and the desired cover photo complexity to determine a fair overall project price.
Class Cover Photo Consulting
Do you already know how to make your own cover photos but just need advice, tips, or support?
Book a Creative Class Covers virtual consulting session to get specific tips and questions answered about designing your covers, taking a professional-looking picture of yourself, and more!
Class Cover Photo Portfolio
Interested in a quote?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the the title ‘CCC’ and whether you’re interested in cover photos or a consulting session. We’ll go from there!
Note: If you would like for your class image to contain any copyrighted images or text, I will only be able to create a cover image if you have written permission to use the copyrighted material in your cover image.
Creative Class Covers reserves the right to reject any request that would involve willingly violating copyrights or trademarks.